Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Anti-angiogenic blog

What would happen if you could beat cancer by eating.  In the ted talk, we watched doctor Lee talking about the hip affects of anti-angiogenic foods and drugs. He had done studies in both dogs and humans that showed that these drugs greatly affected certain types of cancer, but other types were not affected at all. So doctor lee decided that it is better to prevent than to react to it. So he and his partners decided to test and see what foods or other substances would help. They found that many foods such as strawberry, green tea and dark chocolate help in the anti-angionic process and keeping it natural and in control. I believe that this is very interesting, that we can just eat regular foods and reduce our chances of cancer. I love to eat many of these anti-angionic foods and it makes me think that I can reduce my chances of cancer by eating things it love to eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment